- Online Services
- Personal Banking
- Commercial Banking
- Investment Services
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Brochures & Disclosures
This April, HeritageBank is hosting Community Shred-A-Thons in many of our service areas. Free and open to the public, we invite you to bring your personal documents such as tax records, old check books and mail to be shred safely and securely.
Why shred? Last year, 12.7 million Americans become victims of identity theft, the most prevalent, fastest growing crime in the nation. The reason— personal information is easy to obtain and identity thieves are difficult to catch. Fortunately, you can prevent identity theft by shredding your personal documents.
To read more about Identity Theft and Prevention, CLICK HERE.
721 North Westover Boulevard., Albany, GA
600 South Columbia Avenue, Rincon, GA
3295 Inner Perimeter Road, Valdosta, GA
16863 US Hwy 280, Chelsea, AL
4373 West Newberry Road, Gainesville, FL
• Bring documents with personal information to shred.
• This includes: junk mail, credit reports, catalogs, pay stubs, insurance documents, licenses and certificates, medical records, papers with social security information such as tax returns, tax forms and information, identification cards, expired passports, bank statements, check images, old bills such as utility, cable and phone bills.
• Wait for direction from the Shred company representative and/or HeritageBank employee before getting out of your vehicle.
• Feel free to speak with the Shred company about other shreddable items you or your business may have.
• Bring more paper than your car can carry. No more than two boxes of shred items per customer, please.
• Break in line. Play Nice :)
• Touch other customers’ shred items.